Whether you're packing up to head to Arizona for the winter or just hitching up to head to your local breakaway jackpot in the morning ... or just looking for a way to keep a puppy and a kiddo contained (see above ... not* Yeti's official recommendation), the Camino Carryall can manage the load.
Yeti Camino Carryall
This open-top, 35-liter, tote-styled shoulder bag is made from waterproof and ultra-durable materials, making it a breeze to clean, even after the muddiest of runs. Throw your own boots and your horse’s in the Camino to spare your truck and trailer the mess.
Hefting a heavier load? With its sturdy and durable handles and straps, this bag is up for the chore and provides a tough barrier to resist cuts and snags from sharp hooks and tools (and puppy teeth).
- Inside zippered pocket for small contents/valuables
- Latch to secure bag's contents
- Waterproof materials mean it can be hosed out
- Sturdy bottom keeps tote upright
- Military-inspired Molle straps on the outside allow for accessory attachments
- Straps designed for comfortable shoulder carrying and/or heavy-duty lifting
- Meets carry-on size requirements from some* airlines
- Available in multiple colors: Storm Grey (shown), Coral, Everglade Sand, Navy and Reef Blue
- Probably won't work as a personal item on a flight