In part two of this highly anticipated conversation with 20-time world champion roper Jackie Crawford, Crawford breaks down her winning mental game and some of her career highs and lows.
- How to break out of a slump
- Your inner circle
- Mom Guilt
- Mental game
Crawford discusses these topics and more on this highly anticipated episode. She also discusses what her future rodeo plans are as her children grow up in the industry and what her opinions are on rodeoing and being a mother—a highly controversial topic in the past year in breakaway roping.
This episode is brought to you by Equinety.
Equinety offers a powerful combination of supplements for horses at any stage of life, no matter their job. Equinety Horse XL is a 100% pure amino acid supplement that targets the pituitary gland with amino acids to release necessary hormones for cellular repair. Equinety Ultimate OEC contains a combination of natural ingredients, such as flaxseed-based Omega-3, natural vitamin E, and colloidal silver, which provides nutrition for optimal cell function and reduces inflammation. Colloidal silver can also help fight bacterial and viral infections and improve gastric ulcers and tying up in horses. Together, these supplements make for a strong supplement foundation that promotes cellular repair, optimal cell function, and reduced inflammation. Equinety’s products are perfect for any horse at any stage of life, no matter their job. Click here for more information on Equinety.
Want More Jackie Crawford?
- Listen to Part 1: The Jackie Crawford Story
- What *REALLY* Happened to Jackie Crawford in 2022
- Crawford’s Kryptonite: Controlling Her Left Hand
- Jackie Crawford: 20X World Champion Adds $100K-Win to War Chest
- The Future of Women in Rodeo: Jimmie Munroe, Sherry Cervi and Jackie Crawford
- Jackie Crawford Shatters WCRA Days of ’47 Arena Record, Secures Spot in Gold Medal Round